Pages

Thursday, July 26, 2007

Harry Potter Freebie!

This past weekend, we visited my aunt & uncle, who live on the lake at Pickwick Lake. DS/10 was given the latest Harry Potter book by his Aunt Linda. Boy, did she score some serious points! He was very excited. (He is on book #4 right now.) We all enjoyed the time spent with family. It was nice to just relax.

Here's a freebie, Hedwig's Four Patch, for all you Harry Potter fans. If I decide to stitch this, I'll change the owl to white, as some other stitchers have done. The gallery of this design is here. Check out the designer's site, The Sampler Girl.

I'm almost finished with a UFO that had put aside for quite some time. I'll share it as soon as I finish the backstitching.

I'm sitting on pins and needles waiting for my Arcchivo that is on it's way. I can't wait to use it!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...