Pages

Friday, April 08, 2005

Cross Stitching Update and New Stitcher!


Flame Angelfish Closeup


Flame Angelfish

I actually have been stitching this past week and this week. I just hadn't taken pictures until today! I also have been teaching my DS/8 how to cross stitch. He's really into it. He's stitching a freebie from
Rainbow Gallery.
To the Beach

To the Beach model
My son stitches and then I frog a little, then he stitches some more. I have him using DMC floss rather than the Rainbow Gallery threads, since I didn't have those on hand. I wanted to make a pillow out of his design, but he wants a bag, so we'll see.

1 comment:

Cathy said...

It's so nice to be able to teach kids a craft like this. I can't wait until my kids are old enough to try!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...