Pages

Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Christmas Cards

I am soooo far behind on Christmas! I still need to finish buying gifts, decorating, and send out Christmas cards. Unfortunately, I tried to edit my Christmas card list, but instead, the list was deleted! I had to re-create the list from scratch. What a headache. I also send out a family newsletter to some of the folks on the list. (It goes to the ones who can tolerate reading all of our family stuff without gagging, LOL!).

Tonight DH and I went to our Bible Fellowship Class' Christmas Party. It was great fun! We had potluck and played the white elephant game. We ended up with a "normal" gift: a bible cover.

We had our Bunko night this past Tuesday. It was a lot of fun. I won an iron 3 tiered basket stand for the kitchen. It's for veggies and fruit.

As for stitching, I will post some updated pics of Gathering Honey soon.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...