Pages

Sunday, July 23, 2006

Cousins Everywhere!


Cousins: Back row - Denise, Teresa
Front row - Donna , Me, Cyndi


We are back home from our family reunion at Pickwick Landing State Park in Tennessee. It has been 15 years since the last one. We really enjoyed visiting with our extended family. The weather was cool and breezy. Family from Georgia, Mississippi and Tennessee came to the picnic. We remembered those who were no longer with us and memories of times gone by. It was great! Hopefully, we'll have one again next year. Here's the link to the few photos we took during the weekend.

It was also my 9 year old's first time to go tubing and he was ecstatic!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Your blog always makes me so homesick. I grew up in Memphis, my mom's family is from McNairy County so I spent a lot of time at Pickwick growing up.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...