Pages

Thursday, December 14, 2006

Bunco Night

It was my turn to host Bunco this past Tuesday, so I gave out these ornaments from Old Time Pottery. We had a great time! I served a huge salad, rolls, chicken vegetable lasagna, and cheesecake. I had never tried Stouffer's chicken vegetable lasagna before, but it was really yummy!

I still haven't gotten all my Christmas decorations out yet. I'm still looking for my treetop angel and the stockings. My son who's in the Army, is returning home, on Sunday. He will be here for Christmas Exodus (2 weeks), before returning to Fort Benning. I'm looking forward to seeing him!

My aunt came and helped me clean and prepare for Bunco and Christmas. What a lifesaver!! She's a doll! I haven't stitched any in over a week. We had to rearrange my stitching spot, too, so the tree could stand in the corner.

I will try not to go so long between posts!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Our Bunco group only hosts desserts, not a whole meal. Wow, can I come play at your house? It sounds delicious!

Mary Ann said...

Oh, that sounds like a delicious meal and the ornaments you gave are so cute!! I know you are going to enjoy having your son home!!

Suzanne said...

Love the ornaments! ENJOY the time with your DS! Suz

Loretta @ Stitching the Night Away said...

I keep hearing so many things about this Bunco thing...I really need to get hubby and I into some kind of similar group. I miss having people over from time to time.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...