Pages

Thursday, February 08, 2007

Long Ways Down

My Army son called me to tell me he jumped from a 250 ft. tower (with a parachute, of course). He said it was "very interesting". Next week, he will parachute from a plane. The jump next week will complete his Airborne training. Then, I'll find out what's next on his plate.

DS/10 had a birthday in January, entered Pinewood Derby (won a trophy), and had a ceremony to become a Webelo 2 in Scouts. He also completed his first science fair project. He won 2nd place at his school level! He is so excited!

Sorry, it's been so long since I blogged....life just got in the way.

3 comments:

claudia said...

Wow! Your sons are doing some amazing things! Hurray for both of them!

Anonymous said...

Where are you? We miss you!

Jennifer said...

Congratulations to your son! My husband is Airborne as well. Hooah! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...