Pages

Sunday, August 14, 2005

Happy Birthday to Me (Whoopee)

Today, I turned 44 years old. I don't feel "old", but I do feel "older". My DH gave me a bike (at my request), so I can ride with my DS/8. It was a little tough to keep up with him on his bike and me walking. Now, we can ride together. My daughter's 24th birthday was yesterday. She gave me an exercise ball/video set (I have been wanting one). You can read about my DD/24 here (Aug. 13th post) and read her blog. DH is taking me out to dinner tonight, also.

DS/8 starts 3rd grade tomorrow and we are busy getting organized for school. He's looking forward to it.

DH and I bought some more supplies to get back to our kitchen renovating. We bought beadboard panels for the lower part of the walls and paint. We will need to repair the cabinet doors, paint the cabinets and all the walls. There is lots of work ahead. We would like to finish it before my turn at Bunco, which is September 12th.

I still hope to get in some stitching time. We will see.

6 comments:

Kitty Couture said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, FROGGIE!

Have the best of days! I'm glad that your family is treating you - enjoy that day, it is all yours...

cathymk said...

Happy Birthday!
Have a really special day.
All the best.

Lelia said...

Happy Birthday To U!! Hope your day was full of calorie free birthday cake & great gifts ; )

BeckySC said...

Happy Birthday to you :)
If I had known, I would have baked a cake ;) :)!!!

I hope you had an awesome B-day :)

Faith Ann said...

Happy (belated) Birthday!!

I hope you had an awesome day!

Anonymous said...

Happy (belated) Birthday to you, and many good years to come!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...