Pages

Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Birthday Wishes!

Today is my DH's birthday! Maybe we'll go out to lunch (great idea!)... He reads my blog, so Happy Birthday, Honey! Two of his gifts were the cd's at the left, The Very Best of Supertramp and The Alan Parsons Project: The Definitive Collection. Boy, do these songs bring back memories!

I've backstitched some of the stones on Gathering Honey and all of the upper right corner of the garden area. I want to backstitch the hive before posting a progress pic.

I have really loved seeing all the photos of CATS and the stitching retreats that some of you have posted on your blogs. I've never been to anything like that. I think it would be great fun. Maybe someday.

1 comment:

Jock said...

Thank-you darlin'.
love the music.
Let's do lunch.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...