Pages

Saturday, March 18, 2006

My New "Toy"

It's been too long since I last blogged! My DD/24 is getting married April 29th, so I've been addressing invitations the last few days. We will be making the programs soon, and I'm looking forward to that. I'll share a photo when we get them done. DD/24 and her fiance's new home is finished, and it's beautiful. Everything is going great for them! I'm so happy for them both.

Now, for my new "Toy".....I traded my '94 Nissan Quest van for a '03 Toyota Corolla! It's quite a change, but I'm looking forward to the better gas mileage! It's a lot of fun to drive, too!

As for stitching, I cross stitched two rows of plants in the upper right hand corner of Gathering Honey. I'll share a photo soon.

4 comments:

Von said...

Oh, wow! April 29th will be here before you know it!! No wonder you haven't been blogging. :D It's been a few years since my dd's wedding and while we had so much fun planning it together and all, I'm hoping it's a more than a few years before we have to do another wedding, lol!
Enjoy your new car! :)

Anonymous said...

I'm jealous. I want to trade my mini van in on a little car. Hope you enjoy it.

Good luck with the wedding.

Dawn T. said...

Good luck with the wedding.

Suz said...

Weddings *ack!* LOL

As for your new toy - CONGRATS! and I'm jealous, but only because I want to trade in my old beat up corolla for a new one. I'm so happy with that car that even if I became a millionaire overnight, I'd still be driving them :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...