Pages

Saturday, November 04, 2006

Stitching Blogger's Question of the Week

This week'’s SBQ was suggested by Lee and is:

How did you decide on the title of your stitching blog? Was it random, or does it have a special meaning to you or about you?

(I finally joined this yahoo group, so this is my very first question to answer.) Before I started a blog, I seached for cross stitchers and the blog world opened up to me. Through other cross stitching blogs, I learned what it meant to "frog" stitches. I had been doing it for years in sewing and needlework, but had not called it "frogging". Ironically, one of my uncles, who is only 4 years older than me, has called me "Froggie" since I was a teenager. He is the only one that has ever called me that and never calls me by my real name. I frog out stitches often, and it's my nickname, so it fit perfectly.



1 comment:

Vonna Pfeiffer said...

That's a cute story!
:o)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...