Pages

Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving and Tag You're It!

We had our Thanksgiving dinner yesterday. I was sad to not have my soldier home. Otherwise, we had a pleasant dinner. Happy Thanksgiving to all my blogging friends!

Lucy at Folk-N-Fancy tagged me to share 6 random things about myself! Here are the rules:

1. Link to the person who tagged you.

2. Post the rules on your blog.

3. Write six random things about yourself.

4. Tag six people at the end of your post.

5. Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

6. Let the tagger know your entry is up.

1. I love reading the dictionary! Nerd-o-fied, I know...I know. I love playing Scrabble, but can't always find an opponent.

2. I enjoy making someone laugh, even if it makes me look silly doing it. It's totally worth it. (e.g. {Gasping} "I got a red straw!") If you would have been there, you would have laughed. Trust me. Not funny in print, but in real life it was a pretty good one.

3. I cry at the drop of a hat. A friend recently told me she is a "free-crier". I had never heard of that before, but I suppose I am one.

4. I am married to a very talented musician. Translation: I've been a roadie and a groupie "with benefits" ;^)

5. I am totally blind in one eye, but most people don't even know it. It doesn't keep me from cross stitching or sewing...but I can't play tennis!

6. I feel like I'm being frivolous when I don't use coupons when buying groceries. I'm the lady who brings her own bags to the grocery which earns .03cents off per bag on the total.

I'm tagging RuthAnn, mimpinmom, Kim, Beth, Tobie, and Andrea.

Now let's see what's random with you!

1 comment:

Lucy said...

My hubby said he used to read the dictionary while on board ship in the navy. He Loves Scrabble and plays it on line all time. We must have at least 4 boards of different Scrabble games along with variations. Wanting to get Scrabble Diamond from Santa! I'm also with ya on making people laugh...I love it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...