Pages

Tuesday, March 08, 2005

Frogging out the fish

I would have completed the angel fish portion of Fish Medley by now, but no. Instead, I had to frog out a section I'd been cross stitching. Oh well, now I'm pressing forward and hope to finish this fish by the end of the week. I'll post a progress pic then. I'm showing restraint in not starting an additional project. I really want to finish this for my son, and then move on to a few other WIP's.

I received my 6" fabric squares in an Yahoo Groups I-Spy swap I participated in this past month. What a cool idea. I haven't decided which quilt pattern I will use for the next quilt. I would love to have a copy of Ami Simm's book, Picture Play Quilts, to get some ideas and tips. Her website has a gallery of quilts sent in by quilters who used designs from her book. There are other quilt galleries on her site at well.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...