Pages

Saturday, March 12, 2005

Prodigal Son

After not hearing from my DS/18 for about 7 weeks, yesterday, he finally asked to meet me for lunch. He's in college in town and making some "interesting" choices. Last time I saw him, he had a pink mohawk, but now he has short hair and a beard. I'm thankful I was able to tell him that I love him and give him a hug. I have been able to keep tabs on him as far as knowing he's been in school, etc. I haven't slept well ever since he left our home during winter break. I am praying for him.

DH got hurt work yesterday. He got hit in the brow of his face with a metal rod that came out of a bag he was loading in an airplane. He had to get 4-5 stitches and now it's bruising. He's fine now, with the exception of a headache!

I'm still stitching the large angel fish in Fish Medley. Hopefully, I'll finish it over the weekend and post a photo.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear about your husbands accident. But I smiled: I saw before me that you gave him the stitches... (in the context of your story). Hope your son does allright now.

Mia said...

There is never a dull moment with children. I hope your son turns himself around. I will keep him and you in my prayers that he changes for the best he can possibly be. :)

Sorry to hear about your DH. I hope he is feeling better soon.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...