Pages

Saturday, March 26, 2005

Performance at Isaac Hayes Club


DH performed with Dani at Isaac Hayes Club again last night. It was a great evening and the music was outstanding. Okay, so I'm partial. The restaurant was packed and the crowd really enjoyed the band. You can read more about the evening and upcoming gigs here...

My DS/18, who's in college, was able to go with us. He's toned down the "scary look" somewhat, so he wasn't getting stared at by strangers (LOL). I plan on seeing him again tomorrow and taking him a "care package" of groceries for his dorm.

Last night I also picked up a couple of packs of fake fingernails to try out. They worked great! I plan to use them more often. I had to remove them today, though, because I can't wash dishes and clean with them. I wish I had tried them a long time ago. I can't count how many times I've tried to paint my nails, only to mess a few up before I could get out the door!

I haven't stitched any the past couple of days, but hopefully, I'll get a chance later tonight or tomorrow night.

HAPPY EASTER TO ALL MY BLOGGING BUDDIES!!!!!!

1 comment:

Andrea said...

Happy easter too you to!
I've tried to paint my nails too lately!Exept that sometimes it works with me!
Bye,
Adventure girl

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...