Pages

Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Busy, busy, busy

These past few days have been very busy.
  • Last Tuesday was Bunko night at my house. We all had a great time.
  • Wednesday night was church/choir night.
  • Thursday night was DH's gig at the Shanti Steak House. (DS/8 and I didn't go, but worked on homework.)
  • Friday night, DH played a gig at Isaac Hayes.
  • Saturday, DH had a gig at City Cafe in Holly Springs, MS. It was a Jimmy Buffett Tribute. It was a fun night.
  • Sunday, we went to church and had a potluck lunch.
Yesterday, DH finally had his appointment for the neuro dr. to read his MRI and discuss treatment. He has a ruptured disk (L4) and he is having a nerve block on Monday. He will begin physical therapy soon. He'll be off work for at least another 3 weeks. He's already been on sick leave for about 1 month.

DD and I went to Macy's and she picked out her china pattern and silverware. The china she picked is Vera Wang's "Golden Grosgrain" Dinnerware Collection.

As for cross stitching, I haven't stitched one "x"! I hope I can squeeze in some time on Gathering Honey in the next day or so. I miss it. Cross stitching keeps me sane, I think.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...