Pages

Wednesday, June 08, 2005

Cross Stitching Stand Has Extended Life

I called Artisan Design, after no response from my email, regarding a replacement part. It is so much easier to cross stitch large projects with a stand. Without mine, my hands aren't large enough to hold my Q-snaps, comfortably, for very long. When I spoke with the maker of my Gazelle stand, they told me they only had 2 or 3 of this part left! Yikes! It's a good thing I called when I did. They are shipping it out snail mail and it cost approximately $19. I'm guessing it will take a week or so to arrive. I would like to have a heavier stand with maybe more bells and whistles, but that can wait until after we move in a year or so.

Note: If you go to Artisan Design, the stand I use is the original Gazelle, not the Gazelle II, as featured on their site. The Gazelle II is more sturdy and has some features that aren't on the original.

DH, DS/8 and I watched a rental movie called Racing Stripes last night. It was a really cute film about a zebra who thinks he is a horse. My son loved it.

1 comment:

Faith Ann said...

You're so lucky you called when you did, I hope the part arrives soon so you can work on your large projects again.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...