Pages

Monday, June 27, 2005

New Ornament Start



I didn't have a small project to take along for soccer practice, doctor visits, etc., so I picked this one to add to my "Names of Jesus" Tree for Christmas. The design is from Cross Country Stitching Magazine Issue December, 1992.

Here's how it will look finished, but I'll be making it into an ornament instead of framing it.

Jesus - Author of Faith

Here's a freebie I found from Cross Country Stitching.

Gathering Honey Update:
I took a photo of it, but it was blurry. I'll take another one and post it soon. I really need to learn how to transfer photos from the camera to the computer myself. (My DH has been doing it for me so far.)

My Son, The self-proclaimed "King of Rock & Roll"

My DH bought DS/8 an electric guitar and amp. He is so excited. Now he just needs to learn how to play it. He said the guitar was better than cable. I wouldn't go that far, but he's loving it.


"PUT THE LIME IN THE COCONUT AND DRINK IT ALL UP"

My Dr. Brain appointment is tomorrow. It should be very interesting.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...