Pages

Wednesday, June 22, 2005

Searching for my Brain

Last week, I had a CT scan on my head because of some neuro issues (unable to verbalize thoughts, headaches, dizziness, fatigue, etc.). Because a 7mm dense nodule was noticed, I had a MRI today. Since they had not received a copy of my actual CT scan, they couldn't compare the two. So, now I still don't know anything. Following the MRI, the tech told me they didn't see the spot, so I'll go with that, for now. Once I got home, though, I got another migraine headache. It's so frustrating!

Because of the migraines, my stitching is going kind of slow. I did manage, however, to get the bee hive stitched that is the center of the design, Gathering Honey. I love this design!! The verse on the design is one of my favorites. I'll have a progress photo in the next day or so.

3 comments:

cathymk said...

Wow. Migranes are awful. CT scans and MRI's are pretty heavy things to experience too. Hope your doctor can put you mind at rest and help restore normality for you soon. Best wishes.

Anonymous said...

I've been lurking, but I really enjoy your posts. I'm sorry about the Migranes. I get them too and have had both CT scans and an MRI and haven't been able to find anything. I don't stitch when I have a migraine, I can't focus. I'm really sorry..I hope they find something.

Sandy

Suz said...

I'm really sorry about your migraines, I get them too (often enough to be on preventative meds). I got them so often they started doing MRI/CTs thinking I must have a tumor, right?

I hope it's "nothing" and you feel better soon!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...